How To Start When You are Stuck
‘I was paralyzed by fear and indecision until I came across Robbie’s work.’
- Nadine Kelly, Founder, YOGI M.D.Are you stuck procrastinating and not creating?
- Are you questioning whether you’re cut out to be an entrepreneur… or whether you’re even creative at all?
- Maybe you’re overwhelmed, stuck or wondering how to start…
Do you want to still be like that a year from now?
This is a book about how to get unstuck and get started. It’s about how to do that thing… You know the one.
The one you’ve been meaning to do; the one you wish you’d done already.
This book will teach you how to get any project off the ground: to get it out of your head and out into the world.
How to Start (a book, business or creative project) When You’re Stuck is for you if you want to:
- Stop making excuses and start doing work that matters.
- Stop procrastinating and start being productive.
- Stop being the person who always says they’ll do something and start being someone who actually does it.
- Stop being a wannabe writer/entrepreneur/creative and finally start.
- Stop feeling stuck and start creating momentum towards what you want to create.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and start taking tiny steps in the right direction.
- Stop saying you don’t have time and start making progress towards your goals.
- Stop being someone who’ll do something ‘when…’ and start being someone who goes for what they want.
- Stop being stuck in creative hell and start being creative.
- Stop wasting your potential and start using it.
- Stop being unfulfilled and start making a difference in the world.
Leadership coach Robbie Swale is a prolific creator, but he wasn’t always that way.
He knows what it’s like to be stuck in creative hell.
He let ideas and opportunities pass him by until, wrestling with procrastination and resistance, he started on the journey that created the 12-Minute Method.
And that’s how this book was created… with the 12-Minute Method. In it, he shares the principles he has used to successfully launch a business, a blog, a podcast and more.
If there’s something you are called to create, a business that you want to found, an idea that you need to share… if you want to finally get round to starting, this book is for you.
It is here to give you the practical inspiration you need to beat your procrastination, get unstuck and finally make your idea a reality.
Here’s something you can be sure of: nothing you want to create will exist unless you start it.
Let’s get started.
You’ve waited long enough.
‘Robbie’s writing and 12-minute method inspired me to finally take the first steps to starting a business I’d had in my mind (and done nothing about) for years.’
Paul Thompson, Founder, WorkSmart Wellbeing
How to Start (a book, business or creative project) When You’re Stuck is book one of The 12-Minute Method: Beat Procrastination, Be More Productive and Finally Do That Thing You’ve Been Meaning To Do.